To make a reservation, call our birthday coordinator at 801-456-5437 x105 or email* after reading the information below.
*Email requests do not guarantee a reservation. See information below.
Be sure to include the following info:
- Parent Name, phone number, and email
- Second Contact, phone number, and email
- Child’s Name and Birthdate
- Desired Party Package and Party Extras
- Preferred Party Date and Time Slot
- Are you a Discovery Gateway Member? Members receive 20% off all birthday party packages!
Available Birthday Party Time Slots:
- Mon-Thurs: 10:30 am-12 pm, 1-2:30 pm, & 3:30-5:00 pm
- Fri & Sat: 11 am-12:30 pm, 1:30-3 pm, 4-5:30 pm
- Sun: 1-2:30 pm & 3:30-5 pm
- Please schedule birthday parties at least 2 weeks in advance.
- A $100 deposit is due at the time of your reservation. The final payment will be processed the day of your party.
- The Birthday Rooms can accommodate approximately 30-40 people. Alternative arrangements for larger groups are available.
- Additional guests beyond the included amount are $7.50 per person, and $6 per person on Sundays. These charges will be added to the invoice at the conclusion of the party.
- Your reservation is guaranteed only with a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 5-10 business days of your registration, please call us at 801-456-5437 ext. 105.
- We ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your reservation begins, as we are unable to extend your reservation because of late arrival.
- The birthday family purchases a package of either 20 or 25 green birthday wristbands. These wristbands are to be worn by every attendee ages 2 and over, including the birthday family and birthday child (if 2 or over). Birthday guests may NOT use a membership to gain access to the birthday party, nor can they use coupons or guest passes. Adults who are just dropping off children will not need to be given a wristband; parents who are staying for the party, however, must wear a wristband. Each wristband over the allotted amount is an additional $7.50—for example, if a Bonanza has 27 guests, $15 will be added to the final invoice.
- Birthday Cart: Upon completion of the birthday party, the host assigned to the party will escort a parent and their birthday cart to their vehicle and all their items in the vehicle. Then return empty cart to the information desk.
- Piñatas are not allowed. However, you are welcome to bring any food, drinks and decorations that you want. We have plates, napkins, forks, and cups available without any extra charge.
- Cancellation Policy: Birthday party cancellations 7 or more days before event are eligible to receive a refund of 75% of deposit. Cancellations within 7 days of event will receive a refund of 25% of deposit. You may re-schedule your party without a penalty.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date at the Museum!