Keep in Touch
Thank you for your interest in Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum. Please contact us with your questions and we will respond to your request as promptly as possible.
Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum loves to give back to our community.
Discovery Gateway: The Children’s Museum of Utah is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children of all ages to imagine, discover, and connect with their world to make a difference. The museum supports other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes through our Pass Donation Program. Donation requests are filled through a juried process. If approved, your organization will receive one Family Pass for up to six people, a $75.00 value. Due to the high volume of requests, there is no guarantee that any given request will be fulfilled. The Museum is unable to provide information about the status of submissions. If the Museum is able to fulfill your request, we will mail one Family Pass to the address provided.
Donation Request Application
- Must be a local, non-profit organization or school
- Organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the museum’s core audience, ages 0-12
- Organization must be located in Utah
To submit a request, please include the following:
- Submit your request on your organization’s or school’s letterhead
- Include your organizations 501(c)(3) number on the request
- Date and brief description of the event on organization letterhead
- Include the address where you would like your donation sent if approved
Requests must be received by the Museum at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event
Please mail requests to:
Donation Requests Discovery Gateway
444 West 100 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
or email your request to email@example.com.