|Volunteer to Play|
To become a volunteer, fill out an application (Download PDF)
, complete an interview and training session, and then begin helping families create, learn, and play together!Questions?
Contact us at 801-456-5437 x123, or by email.
Download our handbooks for more information about your specific type of volunteering:
|Make an important difference in the lives of children every day! Discovery Gateway is looking for fun-loving and dedicated volunteers who want to share their time and talents by joining our growing team of amazing volunteers.|
- Enjoy socializing and networking with our dedicated staff and fellow volunteers.
- Gain unique skills and knowledge of Museum operations.
- Expand your knowledge of early childhood education techniques and theories.
- Benefit the children of our community through your volunteer experience.
- Individuals must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- All volunteer candidates are subject to a background check.
- Discovery Gateway does not accept court-ordered community service volunteers.
- We gladly accept school-appointed community service hours.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date at the Museum!