| The More the Merrier...
Visit Discovery Gateway with Your Group
Contact our School and Group Educator at 801-456-5437 x 122, or by email
and include the following information:
* Your reservation is guaranteed only with a confirmation email.
- Contact Name
- Group or School Name
- Preferred Visit Date and Time
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Number of Adults and Children
|Discovery Gateway offers a special group rate to the following groups:
Non-profit Groups-Discovery Gateway offers a great $3.25 per person rate for non-profit groups.
Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation Groups-Discovery Gateway offers a fun, hands-on workshop and Museum visit for a rate of $4 per child.
School Groups-Discovery Gateway is an ideal destination for a school field trip! At $3.25 per student, our Museum Exploration field trip offers an out-of-class experience that will complement the classroom curriculum. For more information about our field trips, visit our Discovery Gateway field trip page.
Group Visit Guidelines
- Group visit cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or with member admissions.
- Reservations must be made at least 5 business days in advance.
- Please allow 5 business days to process your request.
- Your visit will last 2 hours.
- Proof of non-profit status may be requested.
- Examples of eligible school groups include public, private, charter, and home schools, child care, day care, after school programs, Head Start programs, and summer/day camps associated with a school or pre-school.
- Examples of eligible non-profit groups include community centers, Boys and Girls Clubs, Scouting groups, at-risk youth programs, and church groups.
- Your reservation is only guaranteed with a confirmation email.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 5-10 business days, please call the School and Group Educator at 801-456-5437 ext. 122.
Groups must arrive together. We require full payment upon arrival before your group is permitted to enter the Museum. We accept cash, credit cards, and personal checks. Purchase orders are not accepted. Please do not pay in advance. Your payment must match the total shown on the confirmation. Refunds will not be issued. If your payment does not equal the total charge, the head chaperone will be required to pay the outstanding balance.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Stay up to date at the Museum!