Rabbits coming out of their burrows, with their families, are one of the first signs of spring. Today we are going to pretend to be bunnies by making a mask. Print out this mask, and add your own fun touches to it to make it your very own creation!
Remember to share you pictures with us on Instagram #discoverygateway, when you tag us in your photos you'll be entered to win a Family Membership to Discovery Gateway! For each different activity that you do from our STEAM Learning Lab blog, and tag us in you'll be entered to win! That means multiple opportunities! We will keep you updated on when we'll do the drawing, so keep posting! Lets stay connected!
Discovery Gateway’s Bunny Mask
● Crayons, markers, stickers, paint any decorating supplies you like!
- Print out Bunny Mask
- Cut out the Bunny Mask, including eye holes
- Punch holes on side of mask for string
- Tie Strings into sides of mask
- Decorate! We suggest crayons, glitter, sequins, pom poms, paint and any other cool thing you can think of
- Put on your bunny mask hop around, take pictures for lasting memories!
● Make Masks for the whole family and do the Bunny Hop. Here’s the music and the directions are in the song!
● What are some other animals that come out at the springtime? Can you draw them?
● Listen to Beatrix Potter’s famous story about Peter Rabbit here!