- 1 piece Construction Paper
- Paper in different colors or patterns
- Fold Construction Paper in half
- Trace the child’s hand on the construction paper, keeping fingers close together and extending the thumb. The pinky should be along the fold
- Cut out the hand tracing, careful to not cut the folded part
- Draw a face in the palm area
- Color in the fingers like hair or a cool hat
- Take scrapbook or leftover paper and cut out a bow tie. Make a bow tie by folding the paper, drawing a triangle with the pointy part being on the fold, and then cutting the triangle out. Don’t cut the fold
- Glue bow tie
- Write a nice message on the inside and sign and date!
If you enjoy our Steam Learning Lab and would like to make a donation click here. Thank you for your support!