Yummy for Everyone
Happy Holi! Holi is a Hindu Holiday that celebrates the return of Spring! All over India, and elsewhere, crowds gather to throw brightly colored powder into the air. Check out our ideas from last year about how to have your own celebration at home. As part of your celebration, make this traditional Indian Drink. Want to learn more about India? Check out our exhibit Intriguing India, which is visiting the Museum until April 1.
- 1 cup dice mango(the riper, the sweeter your drink will be)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- Dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender
- Serve immediately. Optional: add ice for a even cooler drink
- Here’s some Holi Music the will go perfectly with your lassi.