Volunteer to Play
Make an Important Difference in the Lives of Children Every Day!
Support Discovery Gateway’s mission to inspire children of all ages and abilities to imagine, discover, and connect with their world to make a difference.
- Enjoy socializing and networking with our dedicated staff and fellow volunteers.
- Gain unique skills and knowledge of Museum operations.
- Expand your knowledge of early childhood education techniques and theories.
- Benefit the children of our community through your volunteer experience.
- Individuals must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- All volunteer candidates are subject to a background check.
- We gladly accept school-appointed community service hours.
Download Our Handbooks for More Information
Become a Volunteer
To become a volunteer, please contact us at email@example.com. Complete an interview and training session, and then begin helping families create, learn, and play together!
To become a corporate volunteer, please contact Cristi Meyer at (801) 456-5437 ext 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete an interview and training session, and then begin helping families create, learn, and play together!