Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children of all ages to imagine, discover, and connect with their world to make a difference. We support other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes to the museum through our Pass Donation Program.
Due to an influx of requests, we are in the process of shifting how we accept donation requests from other non-profit organizations. As we are also a non-profit organization, we need to restructure our process to ensure that we are able to fundraise appropriately to continue providing free tickets to community partners. We will be shifting to a bi-yearly request period where all requests will be reviewed at the end of October and March. The only time that we accept requests from other organizations will be during those months and we will accept requests in bulk (i.e. asking for 50 tickets for the populations you serve). The donation request form will be updated to determine which organizations are the best fit for reception of our free tickets/membership discounts. There will be no other requests accepted outside of those time frames and requests from organizations who work in early childhood education, marginalized youth support, and STEAM will be prioritized.
How to Qualify:
- Must be a local, Utah based, non-profit organization
- Organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the museum’s core audience, ages 0-12
- We prioritize organizations that are working in the fields of STEAM, Early Childhood Education, and Underserved Youth Support
- ***Please Note*** due to the high volume of schools we serve through our field trip and after school programs, we are not able to offer addition donations to schools or PTA organizations at this time.
- We encourage you to review our programs to learn more at Field Trip page for information about benefits for schools.
If you still feel that your organization would be good fit for donations from us, you are welcome to apply for the next cycle starting October 1st, 2023 at the link below.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we change this process!
We will contact you via email once your organization is selected.