Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children of all ages to imagine, discover, and connect with their world to make a difference. We support other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes to the museum through our Pass Donation Program.
Due to a large influx of requests, we are able to donate a maximum of 20 passes per month. Requests will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the monthly allotment is met, the donation request form will be closed until the following month.
How to Qualify:
- Must be a local, Utah based, non-profit organization
- Organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the museum’s core audience, ages 0-12
- Must be able to give DGCM a shoutout as a supporter of your organization
- We prioritize organizations that are working in the fields of STEAM, Early Childhood Education, and Underserved Youth Support
- ***Please Note*** due to the high volume of schools we serve through our field trip and after school programs, we are not able to offer addition donations to schools or PTA organizations at this time.
- We encourage you to review our programs to learn more at Field Trip page for information about benefits for schools.
If you still feel that your organization would be good fit for donations from us, you are welcome to apply using the linked button below.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we change this process!
We will contact you via email once your organization is selected.