Donation Request Form
Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that inspires children of all ages to imagine, discover, and connect with their world to make a difference. We support other non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts by donating passes to the museum through our Pass Donation Program.
Donation requests are filled through a juried process. If approved, your organization will receive one Family Pass for up to six people, a $75.00 value. Due to the high volume of requests, there is no guarantee that any given request will be fulfilled. The Museum is unable to provide information about the status of submissions. If the Museum can fulfill your request, we will mail one Family Pass to the address provided.
- Must be a local, non-profit organization or school
- Organization’s mission must support the enrichment of the museum’s core audience, ages 0-12
- Organization must be located in Utah
To submit a request, please include the following:
- Submit your request on your organization’s or school’s letterhead
- Include your organizations 501(c)(3) number on the request
- Date and brief description of the event on organization letterhead
- Include the address where you would like your donation sent if approved
Requests must be received by the Museum at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event
Please mail requests to:
Donation Requests Discovery Gateway
444 West 100 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101