Perfect for all ages
We can make this fabulous leaf crown as a way to enjoy the fallen leaves that surround us. Children love to collect treasures from the outdoors, and this is a perfect way to display their discoveries. While these crowns are a great way to display leaves they are also perfect for pine needles, grasses and any flowers that withstand the cold.
- Leaves/gathered items from nature
- Cut paper into strips that are about 1 inch thick.
- Use the strips to create a simple crown by wrapping strips around the top part of your head. Tape or glue strips so that they rest gently on the top of the head
Option 1 (great for small children!) :
- Roll pieces of tape into circles.
- Attach one side of tape circle to the paper crown, leaving the other side of the tape circle facing out
- Cover the crown in tape circles
- Go for a walk-as you find beautiful leaves or other natural wonders, attach them to the crown by placing them on the sticky part of the tape.
- Add treasures to all your tape pieces.
- Go for a walk and collect leaves and other natural treasures
- Come home and carefully arrange leaves and other pieces on your paper crown
- Staple items onto the crown